
Well, due to my sister (featured to the left) and due also to my natural inclination, as an English major, toward writing, I have finally decided to create my own blog. I am still an amateur, but hopefully I'll figure out how to manage some of these features one day. That sad, today is the 11th of November, 2008, and the past two weeks have been a whirlwind. Last weekend I was happily reunited with generally all of my immediate and extended family, celebrating the wedding of my brother, Todd, and new sister-in-law, Rebecca. My roommate from America's Junior Miss, Erin, flew down to participate in the festivites. Altogether, we had a grand ole time, but with Erin's departure back to New England and with the takeoff of my brother's honeymoon flight, I was brought back to the chaos of this thing I call life. Last week was hard work. Gotta run for now, my mother is in town visiting me.
Vale-
Cat
1 comment:
I WIN! You have now been linked to my blog.
Post a Comment